Thursday, July 18

BEAUTY | Make Up and inspiration.

In the past I would rather spend my money on a new item of clothing but recently, I have been a lot more interested in beauty and skincare products. So I thought I would post a little bit about it on here. As you can probably see from the image below, I am a Mac Cosmetics lover. I find their make up reasonably priced for the quality of their products.
Although I'm bored of popping into Mac and seeing the same shades of lipstick etc, so I've decided to go on a Nars shopping spree soon. (I'm in love with there pure matte lipstick range).
So for now, here is the majority of what is in my make up bag, some looks I created using these products and my favourite inspirational make up image online.
I might do a few more beauty posts if you all like them.



6 comments:

  1. there you are! have you been hiding under a rock for the last year? i miss your posts and outfits!

    i've just purchased a lovely deep cherry shade from revlon, but the staying power is terrible, and it's not my prefered finish either. but i do have my eye on some of the nars stuff too! the 'volga' pure matte lipstick looks beaut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some amazing products there! I'm a huge lover of MAC too as like you say, it's quite affordable for the quality compared to most other high end brands. I'd say my collection is mostly made up of MAC too, but I'm looking more into other brands now. I have my eyes on a couple of NARS blushes and I really want to get Growl lipstick by Illamasqua as I'm a sucker for a vampy red lipstick. Your thick brows are gorgeous, btw. I love the minimal eyes and bold lips look. I'd love to see more beauty posts from you. :)

    http://vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, and I love that dark lipstick. Your skin looks flawless!

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you're back. The lipsticks look stunning on you!
    xo

    http://herzbluttun.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. visit exciting, and adds a lot of my knowledge, thank you so much :) ...
    agen jelly gamat

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!

    http://simplebutneverbasic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete