Saturday, July 6

FRESH START | Instagram outfits

So I really have not been on Blogspot for a long time now, sorry everyone for that. Looking back at my old posts made me realize how much I have changed and that they really do not reflect me or my style anymore. Therefore, I have decided to delete all of the posts I had previously made. Hopefully I will be able to start blogging daily again and get back into it. For now, here are some of the outfits I have been wearing recently that are also on my Instagram. Hope you enjoy!


10 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back :)

    Love every outfit, your biker jacket is gorgeous! xx

    http://wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAY glad you're back! loving the outfit

    www.monochromeappeals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity so perrfff

    fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you're back. I've missed your outfit posts and the inspiration they gave me!

    xo

    http://herzbluttun.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're back! I can't wait to see some new posts :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to see you're back! I adore your style. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back- I've missed you! Love the photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah love your basic outfits. Black is the best colour to dress in :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete