Friday, December 4

GIFT GUIDE | Christmas gift ideas.





 Here are a few items that I think would be great presents for Christmas.

For beauty lovers

I think any kind of high end or well known lipstick would be such a good little present. Some of my favourites are the Audacious lipsticks by Nars (I have the shade Liv in the images above) or if you want to go for an even higher end lipstick I would recommend the newly launched Tom Ford Lips and Boys collection with 50 shades of small lipsticks, perfect for makeup addicts! If you're not into giving a lipstick as a gift I would also recommend makeup brushes. My all time favourite is the Nars Ita.

For jewellery lovers 

For anyone into minimal silver jewellery like me then I think pieces like these would be a lovely little gift. There are so many places you could shop for this type of jewellery, my favourite though is Bing Bang. There rings are stunning and they have such a wide variety of styles for anyone, their website is 100% worth checking out. I also recently got this lovely Artikel knot bracelet in the post which I have already fallen in love with! You can buy one at Darley Avenue. For my a necklace I would highly suggest this amazing marble one I have from Whistles. I am a sucker for anything marble and silver so this was love at first sight!

For minimal lovers 

A Diptyque mini candle, they all smell divine! And for a reasonable £20 I think it would be a perfect give to sit on somebodys desk and look pretty. Anyone who knows me will know I am addicted to coffee, so when I found this C1 coffee with the most perfectly minimal black and white packaging I knew I had to try it, this is also available on Darley Avenue and would be great accompanied with a nice little mug.
If you haven't seen the How to Be Parisian book plastered all over Instagram the past year then I don't know where you have been! this book is so funny and actually a really interesting read (a new popular book similar to this is the Love, Style, Life book by Garance Dore which is also on my wishlist).

Splurge Items

If you are really looking to spoil somebody this year then I would suggest a nice perfume or card holder. For a perfume, I like sweet scents so some of my go to fragrances are Flowerbomb and Funfair evening. For a more mature scent, Tom Ford perfumes would be perfect.
To me, a card holder is the perfect way for somebody to have something from their favourite high end brand without breaking the bank. At the moment I have an Acne Studios one which I couldn't live without but you could buy one from anywhere from Whistles (who also have some amazing ones for great prices) to Chanel.

Just a little mention to my Gift box I have also created with Darley Avenue if you didn't see my previous post. Take a look because I really think that would be a great little present for somebody and for only £45 it is a total steal!

Hope this post has helped some of you with ideas on what to buy this year,
Happy shopping!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment